[OM] Re: TOPE 35 is live!

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 35 is live!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:05:51 -0700
Olaf Greve wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> O.k., as mentioned last week, today sees the launch of TOPE 35:
> Dealer's choice.
> A modest set of 14 great images is featured in it so far, but if you haven't
> submitted anything so far, and if you have something suitable taken roughly
> within the time interval, you can send it to me (also: if you did try sending
> in something, and you don't see it in the gallery, please feel free to
> resubmit).

Thanks again for keeping the TOPE going.

There is something special for me about this long term, collective
gallery project. I remember how I thought I was late to the party with
my first entry - in TOPE 9. Now I'm trying to think of what to shoot at
night for # 36. Hmmm, I wonder if I can catch that tree at night without
a car parked in front of it ...

Things have certainly changed. TOPE 34 was only 27% film and #35 is 28%
so far.

Moose