[OM] TOPE 35: 4 more new entries

Subject: [OM] TOPE 35: 4 more new entries
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 11:42:56 +0200
Hi,

After a belated start, the TOPE 35 gallery is really on the roll now,
as a further 4 more excellent images have just hit the gallery!
Excellent stuff, so go check it out!

BTW: Dawid: I read that you have (or had?) some questions about TOPE
and how to participate. Are you all sorted out already, or is there
still anything that is not entirely clear? It would be great to see
you participate in it too, so I invite you to "give it a shot" (pun
intended). ;)

Cheers!
Olafo

Main page:
http://www.tope.nl

Direct link to TOPE 35:
http://www.tope.nl/tope_index_page.php?event=35

Direct link to the complete TOPE Events calendar:
http://www.tope.nl/events.php