[OM] Re: Hanging photos without framing

Subject: [OM] Re: Hanging photos without framing
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 11:25:17 -0700
Here is what I use. This one has been used for both portrait and
landscape.  Standard 16x20 is best which allows easily exchanging
photos. This one is not.

<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/OM/bracket036.JPG>

The paste on hangers are mounted to the foam back which is archival
double-stick taped to the matte. Dirt cheap in bulk packs.

The added plastic bracket is used to hold a piece of glass to the
matte/foam. Bracket is cheap, glass is free if you know where to look
and cut yourself.

The local frame shop does the whole thing, matte, foam back, glass,
brackets, etc. for $20 if I don't want to do it myself.

Mike

PS  Here is a shot of the front. Glass removed for display safety. (I
believe you may have seen this one before).

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/OM/fair25.jpg