[OM] Re: Genius of Photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Genius of Photography
From: Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 21:16:41 +0200
Repeat, I think. And here in Holland we can watch it too! (or record
it, being after midnight LT here)

The Genius of Photography
Paper Movies

Part of BBC FOUR's season celebrating the Art of Arts TV.

Documentary looking at the work of photographers from the 1950s
onwards, a golden age of 'photographic journeys' when colour slowly
became a more credible medium. With contributions from William Klein,
Robert Adams, Joel Sternfeld, Stephen Shore, Joel Meyerowitz and
William Eggleston. Some strong language. [AD,S]

Sun 28 Sep, 23:00-00:00  60mins  Stereo  Widescreen
Website          http://www.bbc.co.uk/photography/genius/
Subject         Factual; Arts

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.