[OM] Re: (no subject)

Subject: [OM] Re: (no subject)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 00:36:43 -0700
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Here are a couple more e-1 images that did well in competition last month.
> They are at hpsonline.org.  One was done with a pinhole body cap, the other
> with the 14-54mm DZ.
Garden Portal & Light looks like it is probably quite lovely.

Cooling Off is nice in subject, composition, etc. I'm puzzled though, by
what appears to be a halo around the boy, like those produced by
sharpening,
Shadow/Highlight, etc.

Hard to tell anything for sure at that size. I never was much interested
in philately. At least yours are a little larger than the others. Just
because they are portrait orientation, or because they realize how
special you are? ;-)

Moose