[OM] Re: Genius of Photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Genius of Photography
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 07:33:29 -0300
There are tidbits of information on the bbc web site indicating that
performance and viewing agreements limit the overseas availability of UK
on-shore tv programs. The site was silent about the identity of the parties
with whom these "agreements" were made. I did not see any specific reference
to the "availability to bbc licence fee payers only" issue. The only bbc tv
programs up and running on our tv are the world news broadcasts and
occasionally Tony Robinson's worst jobs in the world shows. Other than those
news broadcasts I am not aware of any other bbc live broadcast programs in
Canada.

jh