[OM] Re: Discussion around 90mm macro lens etc

Subject: [OM] Re: Discussion around 90mm macro lens etc
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:13:05 +0200
Yikes, yes here is one currently on eBay for $1,275!
Though it is mint in box. But still, that is rather a
bundle of money for such a lens. But it does inspire me to
definitely send mine to John to get it overhauled, this lens
deserves to be looked after.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Olympus-Zuiko-Auto-Macro-90-mm-F2-lens-mint-condition_W0QQitemZ270280610995QQcmdZViewItem