[OM] Re: OM-1 vs OM-1n Noise/Vibration

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 vs OM-1n Noise/Vibration
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:24:59 -0400
AG
  I had to chuckle when I read your description of the OM-2s shutter sound
as it brought to mind a website I stumbled across many years ago that was
devoted to OM astrophotography. I still have the link:
http://www.scopereviews.com/om.html.

  While the author has high praise for the OM system (did you expect
anything else?) he was not enamoured of the 2sp. He is really an OM-1 kind
of guy.
  Scroll down to the bottom for a humorous story comparing German and
Japanese engineers.

Charlie