[OM] Re: recommendations for tree menus

Subject: [OM] Re: recommendations for tree menus
From: "Fabio Fiorellato" <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:16:59 +0200
John, how complex is the tree you do need on your website?

Consider that designing a simple (yet customizable) tree to embed in a Web
site is a matter of minutes nowadays, with a total cost of 0$ in software
licences.

Take a look, for instance, at: http://jquery.bassistance.de/treeview/demo/

If you need further help / clarification, feel free to drop me a mail...

Ciao!

Fabio

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 12:42 PM, John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am looking for a tree menu system that can be used on one's web site.
>
> A google search brings up Sothink ........ www.sothink.com .......... on
> numerous occasions. There is a 30 day free review period after which it
> costs $59.95 for a licence.
>
> Are there any recommendations about sothink or other tree menu systems that
> are available?
>
> John Hudson

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

The definitive answer to the meaning of life, universe and everything else
is: 42.