[OM] Re: Heads up - Great deal on E-3 and ZD 12-60 SWD

Subject: [OM] Re: Heads up - Great deal on E-3 and ZD 12-60 SWD
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 12:26:07 +0100
I have been in contact with the seller on other matters, and I hear the E-3
+12-60 is coming available again, after a deal fell through.  Story is the
seller listed it as having 600 shots in error.  Turns out it has 1850 shots.
Seller balked at the requested USD500 discount - I would have!

If anyone wants to get in first (maybe even before it goes back on FM), give
me a shout, I can put you in touch.

I agree with Amin, seller appears legit, both from reputation of FM, and
from my dealings with him.

--
Piers