[OM] FS 8mm OM-mount fisheye

Subject: [OM] FS 8mm OM-mount fisheye
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:29:34 +0100
I have an excellent condition OM-mount Sigma Filtermatic 8mm/4 fisheye for
sale. This produces a circular image on OM bodies.

There are no marks on the glass, inside or out, and cosmetically I see no
faults.  It is complete with front and rear caps, case and instructions, and
is fitted with the internally-mounted 22.5m clear filter.

Looking for GBP110/Euro140/USD200 (exc shipping from UK by agreed method).

I have been using this successfully on E-bodies as an ultrawide, and can
include the aftermarket 4/3rds adapter I used if required (extra
GBP15/Euro20/USD30).  The adapter has been shimmed to suit this lens, which
otherwise will easily focus beyond infinity - it's very hard to see on an
E-series focus screen!  Keep in mind that although on 4/3rds the lens gives
a rectangular image, barrel distortion is a feature of this lens, but is
very easily corrected with PTLens.

No images yet, but will be available if interested.

Payment by bank transfer in GBP or Euro, or Paypal (at cost).

--
Piers