[OM] Details of E-3 12-60 package FS

Subject: [OM] Details of E-3 12-60 package FS
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 11:40:31 +0100
I mentioned what seemed to be a good value E-3 package available, previously
posted on Fred Miranda's site.  The seller has given me the following
detail:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
E3 body complete in the box, 1850 shots on the meter
12-60 complete in box
RRS bracket
an extra Olympus battery
the optional Olympus super charger as well as original charger that came
with the body
All together $1500 plus shipping for the set

Shipping is from Jacksonville FL, and the seller describes the E3 as "almost
new".  He is selling to fund his newly acquired Canyon 300/2.8

I have no connection with the seller, other than as the satisfied buyer of
another Olympus item he was selling, and can vouch for his performance on
that deal.  I do not have permission to post his email address, but will
pass it on to any who are interested.

--
Piers