[OM] Re: [OT] World's Largest Moose...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] World's Largest Moose...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 23:00:20 +1000
Chortle - it's nice to see that other nations are getting into the
big stuff too.
Andrew Fildes (in Aus where you'll find the giant pineapple, the
monstrous concrete koala, a huge mullet, a prodigious prawn, a
whopping great golf ball that used to be an apple but went broke.......)
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx