[OM] Re: List Problems with GMAIL

Subject: [OM] Re: List Problems with GMAIL
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 09:15:01 -0500
The trick with gmail is that when you reply to a list message, that you
change the "From" to the account which is actually registered with the OM
list.  Your post will be rejected if it is from an unregistered email
address.  I have three different accounts in my gmail system and half the
time I'm sending from the wrong one and wondering why the listserve is broke
again.

As to the disappeared lines.  This probably has to do with how you have the
options setup for quoted text.  That is also why I change my quoted text
lines to have ">" symbols in front of them instead of gmail's "|" marks.

AG