[OM] Interesting focus target

Subject: [OM] Interesting focus target
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:22:53 -0400
I believe Dr. Flash's long lost colleague Dr. Focus posted a printable
focus target a year or so ago. I have it and it works OK.
Ran across this way to test precise AF that is somewhat less subjective
as the inference patterns should be easy to observe.

http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/article_pages/cameras/1ds3_af_micoadjustment.html#af_microadjustment

One problem with the focus confirm chips was that for some they would
focus confirm with consistent front or back focus.
Perhaps with the AF adjustment on the new digital back for Zuikos (5D
Mk11) this won't be an issue. We'll see.
Perhaps this is a good way to check E3, 520 etc as well.
Mike