[OM] Re: 1600 ISO

Subject: [OM] Re: 1600 ISO
From: Brent <brutherford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 19:29:47 +1000
I really will have to have a try of one of the latest Olympus digital
bodies... that in-body image stabilisation is very alluring.  Not sure
we've saved up enough to justify me going Oly digital with the
investment my wife has in Canon glass but using the old manual lenses
on an image-stabilised body at lower ISO does sound very nice, as you
describe.

Brent