[OM] Re: Today's What The Duck

Subject: [OM] Re: Today's What The Duck
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 14:40:31 -0700
Ken Norton wrote:
> And THEN the women in our lives pull the knife out and reinsert it with more
> deadly force by saying "why can't you take nice pictures like this with that
> $10,000 DSLR stuff?  All you take are pictures of dead trees and ugly
> rocks."
>
> They just don't understand.

"our"? "They"?

The woman in my life doesn't do that at all. In fact, she's quite a
fancier of such images. She takes quite a few herself, most often by
saying something like "Look at that, Moosie, isn't it pretty?", thus
using camera automation far beyond anything manufacturers alone have
created. When I'm not around, though, she takes them herself.

Al "Make no assumptions about me." Moose