[OM] Fwd: On Topic Images---Visit to Mooseland

Subject: [OM] Fwd: On Topic Images---Visit to Mooseland
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 20:34:10 -0400

After much delay here are a few images from our trip.  Zoto seems to be
largely behaving the past two weeks, though I have most of the
galleries zipped and ready to transfer to Smugmug. Many of the images
are on topic as they are with a 4T with Kod 160VC.

Moose's original post is here:

http://lists.tako.de/html/Olympus-OM/2008-07/msg00919.html ;

Marnie and I had a great time visiting the the list logician and lovely
Carol Ann.

http://www.zoto.com/gordon9213/albums/16942/ ;

First image is on drive down from Russian River Valley.  It was a test
shot with the G9 after Marnie took a spill with the G9 flying 10 ft or
so.  Perhaps one can see why she was not paying attention to where her
feet were going.

Here Moose and I are in the shadows with Marnie and Carol Ann in the
limelight.  Marnie has G9 in hand though she instructed me to have a
2nd OM kit with me which I dutifully lugged. Noticed some scanning
artifacts--arrgh-no time to rescan now.

http://www.zoto.com/site/#USR.gordon9213::PAG.detail::d8c3148bf36b9c358af9a5fecc32df90

Marnie took this:  Classic canoodling in a classic auto.

http://www.zoto.com/site/#USR.gordon9213::PAG.detail::2eb547dd29601a86b26c4a3dd5b7834b

(my contribution--straightened horizon)

Can not get much more on topic than this.  Image of one listee taken by
another listee with OM 4t.
A contemplative Moose:
=0

http://www.zoto.com/gordon9213/other_sizes/#a68ab2e24b90b0d9f6f661ff76437675 ;

Perhaps he was considering existential matters, subject for his
upcoming very nice  TOPE shot or where to go to dinner.
I respect his opinion on all the above.  He certainly nailed dinner.

http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=MandM/PescaderoCoastalHills&image=IMG_0168crsi.jpg

The green curry was sublime and matched the company and hospitality.
Thanks Moose!

Mike