[OM] Ducks & Geese

Subject: [OM] Ducks & Geese
From: Brent <brutherford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:36:54 +1100
Hi

Was up early this morning, as per usual with daylight savings and our
2 yr old daughter Lily.  Took Lily for a walk down to the local park
(Morrison's Bay).  Lily loves birds, so we stayed a while with the
ducks and geese.

Had the OM Zuiko 75-150mm f4 on the Canon 350D body.  I haven't had
much luck with this lens in the past, don't know if it's just me but
in the past the photos I've taken with it have seemed to lack a lot of
'oomph'.

Anyway, these ones have been NR'ed with NeatImage, sharpened, and
levels played with.

http://homepage.mac.com/brent_rutherford/DucksAndGeese/

Brent