[OM] Re: There is now a wife!

Subject: [OM] Re: There is now a wife!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 06:25:32 +0100
That's a great project, Dawid.  I am impressed not only that you are
able to restore such a lovely old car but also that you and your
intended can do it together.  I'm not sure that my wife and I could
ever have collaborated on such a project, even if I had had a clue
about it ... :-)

Oh, and good luck getting it all together -- car, wedding, honeymoon
etc ...

Chris