[OM] Re: 16 bit tiff

Subject: [OM] Re: 16 bit tiff
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 07:20:33 +0100
I'll give one or other a go, Andrew, thanks.

No, he attacks into his interviewees before they have had a chance to
speak their piece.  Indeed, he voices his preconceptions without any
attempt at concealment in the interests of near-scientific
assessment.  Mind you, his assumption that there has to be some logic
or scientific basis to religion is peculiarly misconcieved, in my view.

It's also possible that, like many academics on telly, he has been
directed to produce good television based on aggressive polemic or
attempts to generate controversy, whether or not it is necessary in
the circumstances.

I think I'll say a prayer that he finds God himself, sooner or later.

Chris