[OM] Re: photo Example E-3 7-14mm at iso 800 - was Re: Re: A successor

Subject: [OM] Re: photo Example E-3 7-14mm at iso 800 - was Re: Re: A successor to my E1
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 13:48:41 +0200
Ah I forgot that you would see the commentary as well!   For the new
listees, I also sort of do a(t least) picture a week though not to
Nathan's or GeeBee's standard, mainly to keep my family informed as to
what is happening over here in switzerland, it will also help with my
memory in years to come as I no longer have time to keep a diary. So for
those of you who have time and interest feel free to browse
www.thattimeoflife.smugmug.com  excuse the typo's but the updates are
done in snatched moments of time and often I don't get chance to proof
read them, a bit like my list emails.

This year has been in some ways horrific for me, what with all of  major
systems at work failing one after the other allowing me no time to
regroup, the house extension and building works which should have been
finished before the new baby arrived it nearly got too much at times,
but in other ways it has been fantastic, a new baby and now the hope
that Cai will one day speak and breathe normally, when at one time we
never thought he would even feel rain on his face. Oh must not forget
the E-3 purchase ;-). I think it was my grandmother who always said
things always work out for the best, these words keep coming true even
though at times it is difficult for me to see.  knowing of the hardships
some on the list have and are facing I can't really grumble I seem to
have weathered my storm well at least this one, no doubt others will follow.

I am glad you enjoyed the good news in the update, we are all keeping
our fingers crossed that it will become a reality, the constant sadness
I have for him will always be on my shoulder I have to have a realistic
dream for him and that is purely that he is happy, contented and finds
someone to love and to be loved back, pretty much the same as our the
other boys, that and that they leave home ;-)

IanW