[OM] Re: Rollei 35/35s

Subject: [OM] Re: Rollei 35/35s
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:49:08 +0000
Michael,
 I just purchased a 35 SE and I am awaiting its delivery in a couple of days.
The one I purchased has the sonnar lens, which according to all I've read, is
the best lens in the series.Once I have an opportunity to run a roll of film
through it, I'll let you know my impression of it. I do know it's a quirky
camera having a flash shoe on the bottom of the camera :) I have a shoe mount
rangefinder that I will be mounting on it, so the zone/guestimate focus issue
may be minimized in my case...

Bob