[OM] Re: Rollei 35/35s

Subject: [OM] Re: Rollei 35/35s
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 20:57:48 -0700
My old Rollei35 with the Xenar 3.5/40 took it's last bounce down the
mountain quite a few years ago but it did serve my Dad and I well for
many years in the North Cascades despite it's many idiosyncrasies.
Frankly as Moose says the XA gives equal results considering the human
factor with much less hassle. My Dad has very large hands and found the
Rollei  difficult. I picked up an XA4 with the 28mm lens at a garage
sale recently and am eager to try it out. It fixes the one thing about
the XA and Rollei I didn't like. Not wide enough.

Mike