[OM] Re: A successor to my E1

Subject: [OM] Re: A successor to my E1
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:41:20 +0200
Hi Ken,

I would also be very interested to hear about how this is done.

As far as I understand, only by using materials with a negative index
of refraction
(which practically do not exist yet, apart from small micro-samples
using
rather large amounts of energy and other trickery to re-direct the
flow of
photons) could ever reduce the limits of diffraction.

Also, almost a bit off-topic, but I recall an informative thread I
participated in
on the Open Photography forums a while back regarding diffraction and
resolution:

http://www.openphotographyforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5414