[OM] Re: Gallery Comments Solicited

Subject: [OM] Re: Gallery Comments Solicited
From: "James Howe" <jhoweaa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 07:42:22 -0400
Thanks for your positive comments on the photographs.  It means a great deal
to me.

The visibility of the navigation is something that bothers me as well.
 While it's nice to not have the distraction of extra elements, it can also
be disconcerting to visit a web site and be in a position that you have to
hunt around to figure out how something works.  I'm going to see what I can
do to improve the navigation.  Also, the front page is not what I ultimately
want to have, it was just the best thing I could come up with at the time
using the products I had.
I haven't posted to the blog as much as I would like to recently, been busy
with other things.  Hopefully that will change in the near future.

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Brent <brutherford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All of the images I looked at are extraordinary... beautiful... the
> sort of photographs I aspire to take myself one day.
>
> The gallery works pretty well - although it took me a minute to figure
> out that there was a gallery behind each photo linked off the main
> page.  Perhaps a thumbnail page would help, instead of just the pop up
> thumbnail bar at the top?
>
> I like the couple of entries in your blog and the way you describe the
> process you went through to obtain the images... have subscribed to
> it, so I hope you get a chance to update it in the future! :)
>
> Brent
>

> On 09/10/2008, at 1:19 AM, James Howe wrote:
>
> > The web site is http://www.jameshowephotography.com and I would
> > be interested in getting feedback on both the site and the images.

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

James Howe