[OM] Re: a kodachrome story

Subject: [OM] Re: a kodachrome story
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:51:02 -0500
Millers is more like a pro lab. They generally serve wedding and portrait
photographers, and that has beeen their focus for years. They are not really
a commercial lab inthe sense that they do repro grade prints and such,
though, and I don't think their prints are monitored as such. Still, for
protrait and wedding guys love them.

I recently saw some canvas prints from Millers and they were, if you like
canvas prints, exceptional.

Bill Pearce