[OM] FS: Alien Bees Three Light Flash Rig

Subject: [OM] FS: Alien Bees Three Light Flash Rig
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 17:05:58 -0400
Hello All,

My new employer has furnished me with another flash setup so my trusty Alien
Bees rig is now looking for a new home. I am happy to sell this as a kit or
individually. I will be keeping my stands and modifiers but I do have two
softbox speedrings that are now surplus. With one exception all of this kit
was purchased by me new three years ago and has only seen indoor use and
zero abuse. The expection is the B400 which I picked up two years ago from
photographer who had upgraded. Anyway here is what is available:

Two B800's, one white case and one black case. Both units are in excellent
physical condition and come with: power cord, reflector, travel cover, 150W
halogen modeling lamp. I have the original boxes for these two. $210 each
B400 black case. In very good condition (there is some wear on the "antenna"
tips), very occasionally the fan makes some noise when you first power it on
but the noise goes away pretty quickly. Comes with: power cord, reflector,
travel cover, 75W modeling halogen lamp. $150
Kata Palms Case - Great all in one lighting case. Accepts up to four stands
and I have installed the custom divider upgrade for storing the
reflectors/speedrings etc. $300
Two Photoflex Octo speedring, will work with four pole rectangular boxes or
8 pole octoboxes. Both in excellent condition. $35 each
Two CB-1 Single Light Carry Cases. $8 each.

All you have to do is add three stands and your choice of umbrella or
softboxes

As a package I would be looking to get $875 plus shipping. All enquires off
list please.

Thanks, Dan S.