[OM] Re: A new, cheap toy that's actually an Olympus!

Subject: [OM] Re: A new, cheap toy that's actually an Olympus!
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 10:54:44 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> But which one?

If you mean, "Which Pen?" it would be the Pen S with 30mm f/2.8 lens
(with a seemingly inaccurate "Suehiro" shoe-mount rangefinder thrown in
- if you Google the combination you'll find the actual auction in which
I probably paid too much money).

If you mean, "Which camera: the greatest or the greatester?"...well,
I'm still mulling, but the value of the Aussie dollar is not helping to
sway the decision towards the greatester.

> As to the greatesterish landscape cam - my mate makes Linhof copies
> and they're pretty damn good. He just made one for someone who wore
> out a Technorama but kept the Super Angulon.
> http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~razzle/Obsession_617/obsession_617.html
>  Only known Australian camera manufacturer.

You've posted a link to your mate's site before, for the Razzle, I
think. It was interesting then and it's still interesting now.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz
http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery