[OM] Re: Red-eye avoidance

Subject: [OM] Re: Red-eye avoidance
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:07:14 +0200
Great series Jez. Very dramatic expressions on many of the faces. Shows
your timing is great! In most of the photos the available stage light
works very well for me. Only on some there are some shadows that
distract a little. All in all I would e very happy with an outcome like
this. What body and ISO settings did you use? Did you also use a
tri/monopod to avaoid camera shake?

Congrats and thanks for sharing.
Wiliam

http://picasaweb.google.com/jez.cunningham/Nunsense