[OM] Re: ot.Diesel cars

Subject: [OM] Re: ot.Diesel cars
From: James R <londonjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:22:42 +0100
It depends on when you buy them in their life-cyle. I owned one for a
year and lost £50 on it (plus one windscreen wiper replaced), and that
was becuase I thought it better to take the cash offered rather than
wait for the banks to open the next day so the full price could be paid.

I wish all my purchase decisions could be made that wisely...

James