[OM] Re: Off topic: Another brush with South African crime

Subject: [OM] Re: Off topic: Another brush with South African crime
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:40:35 +0200
Hello Dawid,

Glad to hear both of you escaped the experience alive and kicking. I am
luck not to be able to comprehend what has happended to you, because the
lack of experience.

I only got someone unwanted entering my house once, about 15 years ago.
The door was unlocked and he was able to open it through the letterbox.
I heard him though and after I heard he was peeking around in my stuff
in the hallway I yelled and ran off the stairs, making lots of noise.
The coward was around the corner of the street before I was oyut of my
house. I lucked out he was not armed and waiting.

Th dog only woke up after the police had left about an hour and a half
later. What a watchdog!

Cheers,

Wiliam