[OM] Cashback on Oly ZD lenses in UK

Subject: [OM] Cashback on Oly ZD lenses in UK
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:29:08 +0100
Haven't seen it mentioned, that I recall, so I mention it in case
there are others who remain unaware.  They're doing some cashback
deals on some of the ZD lenses from October 1st to the end of next
January - put them on your Christmas list now!

http://www.olympus.co.uk/consumer/208_20069.htm

Oh, and bristolcameras.co.uk have the 50-200 at a slightly reduced
price atm too.  Still a bit out of my reach for the moment though.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer