[OM] Re: 4Ti prism damage

Subject: [OM] Re: 4Ti prism damage
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 00:25:35 -0300
That's good news somehow, despite the cost of repair parts.

Does the plain OM-4 need dedicated parts, different from those in the T
models, which are not in stock ?.

I'm enjoying my first OM-4 very much; this prism horror movie makes me
wonder.
Nevertheless, my first roll of Provia 100F is showing me unbelievable
pictures - hope to scan and upload soon.

But my windows machine has maliciously interfered my hopes ... this
nightmare began when I installed a Logitech Quickcam Connect, its driver
has a .sys that intrudes everywhere, particularly into NikonScan 4.0.2.
Had to reformat twice, and now I cannot make my Oxford Advanced
Learner's Dictionary ( CD-ROM install ) to launch ... last, this
unfortunate ISP behavior.

Good news is that I'm beginning to understand software logic of xp sp3
... took me several months :^).
Good news is that my new OM-4 is letting me imagine and proceed to make
photographs with new ideas.

Fernando.