[OM] Re: Pol question

Subject: [OM] Re: Pol question
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 07:21:57 +0200

And then you have a variable ND filter ;-) I have just ordered a
singh-ray duo filter, but during my research I found someone who used a
circular filter near the lens and a linear at front and hey presto he
had a vario  ND should come up with a bit of googling. I liked the idea
but think there must be a little bit more to the singh ray duo as it now
includes a polariser built in, but it seems a good thing to try and if I
had more time I would experiment myself. The singh-ray seems a good
investment though, I couldn't find any secondhand for sale.

IanW