[OM] Re: calling Photoshop CS3 gurus

Subject: [OM] Re: calling Photoshop CS3 gurus
From: "Alan Wood" <alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:18:17 +0100
John Hudson wrote:

> What I am looking for is the chart that correlates the keys
> on the keyboard with the characters on the "WP Typographic
> Symbols" in the font pull down menu after engaging the text tool.

Do you have to use that font?

If you use Windows, then your normal fonts (Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana,
etcetera) allow you to enter any character if you know its decimal code point.

Hold down the Alt key, type the number on the numeric keypad (NOT the row of
numbers above the main keyboard), and release the Alt key.  The dollar sign is
36.

You can find almost any character from this list and the others that you can
reach by clicking the "Next >" or "Menu" button:

http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/basic_latin.html

--
Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)