[OM] Re: [OT] emissions controls, was: I have returned

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] emissions controls, was: I have returned
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 17:19:58 +0100
Easy reader?

Sorry, very sorry.

--
Piers

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of John Hudson
Sent: 22 October 2008 17:11
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

While we're on the topic of road trips, I have come across a very recently
published retrospective by a Canadian journalist of Robert M. Pirsig's early
1970s motor cycle ride from Minneapolis to California. Pirsig's bike engine
was all of 305cc or so. Considering the high literacy rate of the list
membership, and assuming that most all listees will have read Pirsig's Zen
and the Art of Motor Cycle Maintenance, are there any opinions on the recent
retrospective?

jh

--snip