[OM] Re: charmap.exe

Subject: [OM] Re: charmap.exe
From: Brent <brutherford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 07:38:49 +1100
Hi

On a Mac (OSX), in most programs using the standard Mac interface
design rules you would simple choose Edit / Special Characters... -
which would bring up a dialog very similar in function to Charmap and
allow you to paste in whatever symbol you need.

For some reason, Photoshop (at least CS2 that I have), doesn't
implement the hook for this.  So usually I bring up textedit, paste
the symbol into textedit (using Edit / Special Characters), then copy
and paste the result over into Photoshop.

Brent