[OM] Re: Mac special characters - was charmap.exe

Subject: [OM] Re: Mac special characters - was charmap.exe
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 07:59:55 +1100
The standard 'option-G' works in PS text - in fact all the
'option-...' characters will work.
To see what they are, pull down the menu from the flag in the header
bar in the finder and select 'Keyboard Viewer'. This opens a little
keyboard image and if you then hold down Option or Option-Shift, you
can see all the characters that you can get with that routine. Can't
find a Smiley tho' - Mac users are too serious for factory provided
emoticons.
We don't need no Alt numbers...
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx