[OM] Re: gloves

Subject: [OM] Re: gloves
From: orink@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:05:51 -0500 (CDT)
Hi,Wayne:

     I work in a clinical laboratory for my real job. Several of the ladies
have allergic reactions to either the usual latex gloves, or to the powders
used to help one get the gloves on more easily. One of the solutions we provide
is a very thin cotton glove liner.

     As I do both astronomy and photography and need my fingertips to work on
knobs,etc, I,too, have looked for solutions. I find that these thin liners work
very well all by themselves...surprisingly so. For the colder nights, I pull
the heavier hardware store type cotton gloves- with the finger tips cut off-
over them. I also like to keep the reusable liquid handwarmers...those in a
plastic pack with a metal disk activator...in my pockets.

As Ever,
Orin Keplinger
near Chicago