[OM] Re: Any Moose sightings?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any Moose sightings?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:15:35 -0700
usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Look fwd to viewing those that made the cut, OT or not.

Here's a teaser.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous&image=IMG_0653crii.jpg>

<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous&image=IMG_0653crii.jpg>

No, nothing is PSed in. The Heron is obviously quite used to lots of
people around in this very public lake. I took a series of shots as we
eased closer in the paddle boat, thinking it would fly off, but it never
did. Cropped slightly for composition.

Ideally, I should have dropped the ISO for less noise at larger sizes.
Somehow, pedaling, steering with my left hand, shooting with my right
and worrying about 'getting the shot' before it flies away seems to have
led me to forget to check settings.
>  It seems you've had quite a few visitors this year.

 Two couples, a single and a triple so far. Both couples list members.
It's the first time in either of our lives that we've had a real,
dedicated guest room and bath. It's been fun having people stay so far.
We're looking forward to more.

I'm not sure how long the 'dedicated' part will last, as the junk
everywhere else in the house keeps trying to expand its territory. :-)

Moose