[OM] Re: Any Moose sightings?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any Moose sightings?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 23:16:51 -0400
Thanks for the preview.

Though I did not think you wood PS anything in, an alternative scenario
is that you had hung around half a day with a tripod, weren't entirely
satisfied with the composition and called in the Heron and girl as
plants as they were really part of the Moose Collective.  Makes perfect
sense and explains all the the really nice "Grab shots" we've seen.

Not much (any) visible noise at viewing mag, perhaps due to your nice
use of NI.

Please post some others when you finish processing them.
Mike

> Look fwd to viewing those that made the cut, OT or not.

Here's a teaser.

<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneo
us&image=IMG_0653crii.jpg>

<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneo
us&image=IMG_0653crii.jpg>

No, nothing is PSed in. The Heron is obviously quite used to lots of

people around in this very public lake. I took a series of shots as we

eased closer in the paddle boat, thinking it would fly off, but it
never

did. Cropped slightly for composition.