[OM] Re: gloves

Subject: [OM] Re: gloves
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:18:48 -0700
> From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
>
> In my neck of the woods, the cold season is beginning. Does anyone
> have any good recommendations for gloves. I seem to always be taking
> the ones I have off.

My favourite is thin silk gloves inside thick woollen mittens. You
still have to take off the mitts to use the camera, but the silkies
keep you from frostbite while taking the shot.

You might also consider sailing or cycling gloves, which are fingerless.

:::: Someone budgeted a "$40,000 rainwater catchment system" -- we
call that a "roof" where I come from! ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::