[OM] Re: visiting Chicago

Subject: [OM] Re: visiting Chicago
From: "siddiq@xxxxxxx" <siddiq@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:15:08 -0700
Hi Ken, Paul;

Tried Uno on Ohio, not bad. The crust was quite good, the cheese very
melty in mouth. Good stuff. Still prefer thin crispy, light on cheese
and toppings, simple italian style.

Very nice of both to offer to come meet--as it turned out, didn't have
nearly enough time.

But wow, I do like Chicago (at least this time of the year--summer and
winter not as fun). Next time we'll have to meet up. Or come visit :)

Sadly, not much in terms of photos taken. I think all of maybe a
couple dozen, kept one or two, grab shots while walking to/from Apple
offices.

/s