[OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now a Digital-Fre

Subject: [OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now a Digital-Free Zone
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:59:03 -0500
>Ooooer - isn't THAT pretty!

The picture doesn't do it justice.  It took me an hour to find anything
other than fingerprints on it. This camera is by far the most perfectly
clean example of an OM camera I've ever seen.  It's even nicer than Bill's
snakeskin-clad OM-2S.  I'm almost afraid of using it!  Almost, but not
quite.  A camera like this has one purpose and that's to be used.  Use it I
will.

While the rest of the world goes gaga over the new G10, I'm in full-blown
retro-mode.  I love film and will proudly use it for as long as I can.  A
camera like this only makes it easier.

AG