[OM] Re: Macs r us

Subject: [OM] Re: Macs r us
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:07:48 +0100
Indeed, until the latest Macbook (pro) usb 2 was very slow on the mac. And
maybe I'm remembering the times of USB 1.0, since that was the last time I
used a scanner witrh USB. Since then it has been firewire. Firewire has one
big advantage hewever: I can plug the scanner into the harddrive, as well as
my card reader, without needing a hub, like usb....
Iwert.