[OM] Re: Macs r us

Subject: [OM] Re: Macs r us
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:28:35 -0300
Good grief, I was sensible enough to stay away of this aching topic so
far - it aches so much that the Montevideo MUG is in a delusional state
(a.k.a.: delirium). They're signing this Request:
<http://www.petitiononline.com/MB1394/petition.html>, which has quite a
number of signatures today.

The external SATA conn is faster, but FW 400 or 800 (both !!) means more
than speed in mac OS X _ much more !!.

I knew I had to get out of the Apple boat when iTunes appeared, after
Napster .... :-( _ how I miss the old powermacs.

Fernando.