[OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now a Digital-Fr

Subject: [OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now a Digital-Free Zone
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:37:15 -0400
At 12:13 AM 10/27/2008, you wrote:
><snip>  This gift, however, does come with a certain
>responsibility--a responsibility to use that which has been entrusted to me.
>This doesn't belong to me, it belongs to the community and is dedicated to
>the creation of images along with the appreciation of such outstanding
>engineering.

Sounds to me like you are having trouble with owning it? I think if you
just share some more great pictures and use it as inspiration, that alone
will spread to the community.

I'm sure there is some great collector out there that can keep one
of these in mint condition, but rare is one who know what film inside
one of these things can do.

I myself still think the OM4t is the better camera except perhaps when
it is super cold outside. Compared to today's cameras, the 4t battery
life is astronomical.

Wayne