[OM] Re: Macs r us

Subject: [OM] Re: Macs r us
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:32:21 +0100
The other factor to consider is that for whatever reason, Macs with
nominally inferior specs to a PC (in terms of processor speed) in
practice perform better than the PC. My 2006 Powerbook G4 with 1.25 GB
RAM and 1.8 Ghz clock speed runs Photoshop and Lightroom better than
the desktop PC I had with 2 GB RAM and 2.4 Ghz clock speed. And my new
iMac is blazing fast in the real world compared to any computer I have
owned before.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain