[OM] Re: VueScan - pro edition

Subject: [OM] Re: VueScan - pro edition
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 22:32:01 -0400
I've never tried it but I assume that, since one can ask Bridge to open
a JPEG in Camera raw, that you can do the same with a 16-bit TIFF.  I
haven't used VueScan in a long time but I believe that it will produce a
DNG if desired.  Whether it's advantageous to pass through Camera raw
via DNG vs TIFF I don't know.

I'd like to know how to get Camera raw to open a JPEG other than via Bridge.

Chuck Norcutt